Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day Back January 2009

I was up all last night. It's now 8:32 am and I'm going back to bed. Suffering from a cold. I did manage, in my pain and suffering, cough cough, to put together a 10 minute video that explains the process by which bronze is colored. I posted it on YouTube and rather than spend an hour downloading that video here, I'll just put up this link and get back in bed...
Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpGxvS17cpc

We'll see what happens tomorrow. Check back in, please. Oh check out the revolving globe below. You click on it and it brings up a world map. If your on my blog, a pulsating marker pinpoints where you are, showing that your now looking at my blog... I have one person in Milan, Italy who visited my blog and a friend In Thailand also.. Kinda cool if you think of it..

No comments: