Saturday, November 28, 2009

Answering Questions Today For Diane in Auburn California

I had to answer Diane's questions in two Videos. In yesterday's blog entry, I showed some questions Diane asked me. Here are some of those answers in two videos





This is Diane in Auburn. A real Cowgirl.


These are some of her Pastels. She, like myself, is self taught.




And this is one of her hand made horse headstall and Bosal. Very talented lady.


Photographs from today's video.. remember to click on them to expand them.






1 comment:

Gary Dombrowski said...

David, Great videos. Thanks for taking the time to put those together. I'm sure folks will have a deeper appreciation for your work seeing what it takes to go from clay to bronze. I might just have to get some J-MAC clay to play around with. Thanks again. ~Gary