Monday, July 12, 2010

Delivering AIN'T NO COWBOY to Jackson Wyoming and a Trip Through Yellowstone With Kadian

I took a trip to Jackson Wyoming on Sunday the 11th of July with a friend, who's from Jamaica, and is working here locally for the summer.
I dropped off the bronze of "Ain't No Cowboy, to the gallery at Mountain Trails Gallery in Jackson Wyoming. Then Kadian and I traveled through Teton National Park and enter the southern entrance to Yellowstone Park. We covered hundreds of miles on this day, and Kadian saw things she'd never imagined before. It was such a pleasure seeing things fresh through her eyes. We traveled through three states today. Montana, Idaho and Wyoming.



Photographs from the trip





3 comments:

Maggie Thornton said...

Kadian could not have had a better tour guide, host and friend. This was so beautiful. I know she will never forget this day.

I loved the bronzes, Ben Franklin and especially the deer and/or elk.

Looks like you have a new blog template. I really like it. It adds some drama for your gorgeous creations.

Unknown said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 This video came out mush better than I thought. It actually brought a little tear to my eyes. It was very very very very well done. You very talented you actually summerized the entire day in 9minutes. I was honoured to be you guest for the day I learnt sooooooooo much. As Maggie aid,"I could have never gotten a better tour guide". I will cherish this experience with me as long as I live. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. :)

Artist - David Lemon said...

Thank you Maggie.. and Kadian.. Ben Franklin wasn't my bronze though Maggie.. lol