Friday, August 27, 2010

Western Heritage Collection - Indian's Face Takes Shape

Only had about an hour or so to work on the clay today, so I started the face of the warrior. I use photographs of Indians from the 1800s and of modern day Indian actor Rodney Grant (Dances With Wolves)as reference and guides for the structure of the face.
The contest for the pen drawing I did several days ago ends tonight at midnight. I'll have Lea Ann Combs draw the winner tomorrow and that video will be on tomorrow night announcing the winner. Good luck. Not to late to enter..Go to the August 19th video and make a comment on Youtube or on that days entry on my blog.



Final photographs today.
First photograph is of the pen drawing that's being given away in my contest.

Photographs of the clay at the end of the day today.


No comments: