Monday, November 8, 2010

Untitled Male Indian Bust - Veins, Hand, and Sleeve

Before I could start the sleeve, I had to get the hand and arm finished. I pulled the arm away from the body so I could start the thumb and then I moved onto the fingers. Finally I decided to experiment with far more veins than I've tried in the past. I think it worked out beautifully.
Once the arm was to a point I felt it had to be, I started the sleeve of the war shirt. I won't be in my studio on Tuesday. I'll see you on Wednesday.



Final Photographs.


3 comments:

Julie Harward said...

WOW...I love him! I don't know how you can do such work so fast! His facial features are so handsome...love the work you have done so far..I just don't know how it can get any better...can't wait to see ;D

The Conservative Lady said...

The videos certainly help people understand the meticulous work that goes into your art. Looking forward to the next one.
Looks like winter has arrived in your neck of the woods. Brrrr.....

Artist - David Lemon said...

Well It's dry.. but it's also 27 degrees.. omg... I'm freezing... lol

Julie.. I changed the expression on his face today..

Lady... yep.. it's arrived... haha