Sunday, December 12, 2010

Small Costs Add Up In Creating a Bronze Explained

Minute costs add up in the end price of all bronzes. A $6 charge will end up in the final price, about $30. When you have a collection of small extra charges for legs or tails that stick out on their own, your costs can add $200 to the retail price of the piece. So to treat my clients to a lower priced work of art, I have to compromise on some of the detail. It's a reality in the art of sculpture. It's just a very expensive way to create artwork.
For those of you who follow my blog or my Youtube channel, I have a special pre-cast price on 5 copies of each of the three pieces. Just contact me at my email mtlemon@gmail.com or make a comment to me on my Youtube Channel. I'll give you the price in reply.

No comments: