Saturday, May 14, 2011

Commission - The Indian Males Face Takes Shape

This is my ONLINE GALLERY address. http://bronzesbydavidlemon.blogspot.com/
I've recieved a commission to create two busts of an Indian man and woman to be fitted in bronze on the top of two crystal balls at the top of a set of door handles. There's going to be a lot of creativity in these door handles and my contribution is just part of it.
Trent's website can be seen at this link http://www.stonelightworks.com/artist.html



Photos of the clay as of today.




3 comments:

Following Him said...

Just amazing. I sit here in total wonder as to how you developed your ability to build a face … a little here, some there, the eyes built in sections, one step at a time. I can't wait to see how you will enlarge his head size without totally changing how he looks. But from seeing your past works of beauty … I'm sure it will happen.

David Lemon … my wife and I are still in awe of God's gifting He has entrusted with you. And you do Him proud if I say so myself.

May our Lord meet all your need … body, soul and in material blessing.

Carl Middleton
Central Illinois

Artist - David Lemon said...

Thank you very much Carl.

Leorastudio said...

Great video, so much fun to watch you sculpt! He has a lot of character already, I am soooo curious how he will look finished :))

Best wishes,
Alex

p.s. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I know I have so much to learn... and hopefully I will, lol!