Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tryptophan - Yep I got a Tryptophan Attack today

I ate Turkey at Gloria 'D's house this afternoon. I'm so sleepy now that I can't even think of sculpting... Turkey does have the makings of a natural sedative in it, an Amino Acid called tryptophan. Tryptophan is an essential amino acid, meaning that the body can't manufacture it. The body has to get tryptophan and other essential amino acids from food. Tryptophan helps the body produce the B-vitamin niacin, which, in turn, helps the body produce serotonin, a remarkable chemical that acts as a calming agent in the brain and plays a key role in sleep. So you might think that if you eat a lot of turkey, your body would produce more serotonin and you would feel calm and want a nap.



Photographs I took today.



1 comment:

Ajit Sahu said...

Here is the best L Tryptophan Peptide Capsules which help to regulates sleep and mood.