Thursday, June 27, 2013

Approaching Storm - Re-Working the Horse Anatomy



I reworked the horses anatomy. As I carve off the lighter colored clay, the dark colored clay is exposed.. The Dark clay is what I started this piece with. Ran out of that clay and got the clay I'm using now. Still not sure what I'll be doing, as far as the human that will go with it. At the end of this day, I just quickly add a saddle. I also make an announcement at the end of the video. I'll be offering for sale, DVDs of my instructional videos. At least that's the plan.

5 comments:

Kineton Road Miniatures said...

Although I sculpt much smaller figures, primarily aimed at model railways (railroads), the basics of figure sculpting apply to all scales and sizes. I would certainly be interested in your proposed tutorial DVDs. Since finding your site last year I have become a regular viewer of your videos and always enjoy them.
With thanks,

Andrew Moss, Southam, UK

Artist - David Lemon said...

Thanks Andrew.. I'll let everyone know in the future, when I get the disks for the first one ready. I'm working on them as I type.. lol
Thank you for you for watching my videos.

Lori Kiplinger Pandy said...

Count me in David. Been following you for years and you are an excellent teacher. Looking forward to seeing when they come out!

Old Indian said...

That's Great David! I can't tell you how much your videos have helped me. Your DVDs will be the next best thing to being there for personal instruction.
I look forward to you putting them on the market.

Artist - David Lemon said...

Thank you all.. I'll let you all know here and on Youtube..