Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Touch the Clouds - Major work on the upper Torso of the Warrior today - Parts 25 and 26



Video Above...Before working on the bonnet I need to get the upper torso ruffed in.. and the right arm.. Discovered that the forearm of the armature is pretty simple.. so I sculpted the bones in the arm so I can get the connections for the muscles. I figure TruForm (www.truform.com) did that on purpose, because the structure of those forearm bones change, depending on the twist of the wrist, so to speak.


The above video... Before working on the bonnet I need to get the upper torso ruffed in.. and the right arm.. So went back in after I ate my dinner and worked till 10pm. Continued on the right arm, then moved to his shoulders. I raised his head just a bit. Touch the Clouds didn't have a short neck. I finally worked on the face and head, roughing in his hair and braids. I need to get the hair in place because that adds to the size of the hat part of the headdress.

No comments: