Thursday, April 13, 2017

Creating Feathers in Wax and a Friend Stops By My Studio



I sold a full set of my Instructional DVDs to a fella who dropped by my studio in my new house today. Rick Smith is from Georgia, and he came by to watch me sculpt a bit and then we went on a tour of the Ruby Valley and Virginia City and Nevada City, Old Gold Rush Towns over the mountain from where I live. I fine tuned a feather in wax and then painted it to look like the clay. I had another feather that was already finished that I painted as well. It was all the time I had to do these two feathers. Next video, Hair and Feathers.

3 comments:

yampabill said...

Happy Easter,David

Artist - David Lemon said...

Hope your's was a great one...

Egy Help said...

اقوى خدمات الصيانة المقدمة من فريق عمل صيانة كريازى للاجهزة الكهربائية فقط تمتع الان باقوى الخصومات على قطع الغيار الاصلية فقط تواصل مع رقم مركز خدمة صيانة كريازى تواصل معنا الان لتتعرف على المزيد من خدماتنا