Monday, July 24, 2017

Approaching Storm The Clay is ---FINISHED---



Putting the finishing touches to the clay today. Delivering it to the foundry on Tuesday of this week. I'm making a change in how I video my work for Youtube. A person who purchased my Instructional DVDs asked a pertinent Question, "Why am I paying for one of your DVDs, when I can get information for free on Youtube". I must say, I've been struggling with that question as well. So I'm making a change in how much I put on Youtube in the future. You'll still see progress on what I'm doing and small snippets of me working on clays, but I won't be putting up videos showing me working fully on the clays. I do have Instructional DVDs where I spend hours going into detail of what I'm doing to create my clays. You can get valuable information on those DVDs.. You can review the ones I have now here at this link.

4 comments:

yampabill said...

Beautifully done. Have you thought anymore about Nordic themes?

Kevin said...

Hey David! I'm glad your almost done with your clay. I like that last comment. I can see you doing a Viking chieftain.

Artist - David Lemon said...

Yes, I plan to create a full Viking.. Not sure if it will be next or not..

yampabill said...

That's really good news.Can't wait to see what you come up with.